Craig has been in the hunting and ranching business for over two decades. After growing up in Del Rio, Texas, he attended Texas A&M. Craig had the opportunity and saw a need to start Wilson Whitetails, Inc., a diversified south Texas ranching operation. The ranch offers full-service hunts primarily targeted to business clients who entertain their preferred customers and expect the best in accommodations, services, and quality of game species.
Craig and his family live east of Pearsall on Wilson's Whitetail Ranch, where they enjoy working the property and taking care of clients who visit the ranch. Since hunting is really a “job”, Craig’s recreation is hosting friends and family down on the Texas Coast bay fishing for spotted sea trout and red fish in the Laguna Madre Flats.
Business strengths include:
- Consulting in regards to buying, developing, improving, stocking, and operating a business on a ranch
- Trophy Whitetail hunting and consulting
- Trophy exotic (non-native wildlife) hunting
- Dove and bobwhite quail hunting
- Whitetail and exotic wildlife breeding programs
Craig Wilson's Affiliations:
- Board Member for Texas Deer Association - 3 years
- Kendall County 4-H Archery Leader - 4 years
- Dell Computer Corporation - Executive Sales and Sales Management - 13 years
- Graduated Texas A&M
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors - TAR
- Member of National Association of Realtors - NAR