Griffin was raised on his family’s ranch between Fredericksburg and Kerrville. The knowledge he gained growing up on a cattle ranch instilled an appreciation of the land and the value of hard work. He graduated from Baylor University in 2014 with a BA in Journalism and Public Relations.
Griffin became licensed as a Texas Realtor® to further his experience in the farm and ranch field. He works with both Buyers and Sellers in the Texas Hill Country and surrounding areas, specializing in ranch and recreational property sales. Griffin has completed successful transactions in over fourteen counties including his hometown county of Gillespie. Griffin most recently has continued to strive for excellence in his career by becoming licensed as a Texas Broker.
According to Griffin, one of the most rewarding aspects of the real estate business is developing a relationship with his clients and continuing to be a valuable resource for them after the sale.
Griffin lives in Fredericksburg with his wife Morgan, a nurse, and their three children. The Kott family enjoys participating in family functions, church activities, attending sporting events, hunting, hiking, and supporting local youth organizations. One of their favorite Texas destinations is Big Bend National Park where they enjoy hiking The Window Trail.
Griffin Kott's Affiliations:
- Member of Texas Alliance of Land Brokers - TALB
- Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors - SABOR
- Member of Kerrville Board of Realtors - KBOR
- Member of Austin Board of Realtors - ABOR
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors - TAR
- Member of National Association of Realtors - NAR
- Member of Texas Trophy Hunters Association
- Member of Ducks Unlimited
- Baylor University 2014
- Texas Hill Country Native